Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Annoyance of the Whole

Nothing bothers me more than slow people. Especially when they decide the best place to walk is right in front of me. When I'm trying to go somewhere, I just want to get there. People wandering hallways with no consideration for the environment around them enrage me. Especially when it's more than one person blocking a passageway and making it hard to simply pass them. I hope this rage does not translate into driving when I finally learn how to drive.

In general, I'm simply not a people person. I hate large crowds, and always sit in the back because I hate when people are behind me. It doesn't mean I'm antisocial. In fact I can socialize very well, I just find that people, as a whole, are for the most part idiots. Complete and utter idiots.

I have yet to be proven wrong.

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I too hate slow movers, and loud talkers, and garage mechanics who take your car for days but don't get it fixed.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Sweetheart, while you croak and your body is taken to the cemetary where thy flesh decays, your indelible soul rises to be Divinely Judged by Jesus on how we have lived this finite existence (deserving of either Heaven, Purgatory, or Hell); then, if you get-in… HEAR YE! O HEAR YE!! Wanna be at my BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy celebrating our resurrection for maaany eons in Heaven? A profusion of peace, eternal plethora of paradise, palm trees, 72ish degrees, fuzzy navels, pink, picturesque-portions-we-possess, without price, nor passwords, nor plastic, miss gorgeous? You’re more than welcome; you’re most invited --- God only gives bawls to those who see the need for humility.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home